Who are we looking for?
Red Meat Games is searching for a Project Manager for our Halifax, Nova Scotia studio – Are you interested in joining our awesome team?
You will be responsible for mainting a clear goal and focus for our upcoming projects, ensuring everyone is adhering to the production schedule and fascilitating communication between the various departments (art, programming and design). You will also work to ensure our projects are on time and on budget, communicating with our CFO to assist in production planning.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA) from a four-year college or university; or 5 -7 years of related experience and/or training.
- Has experience shipping a game in a Project Management role for console and PC.
- Experience with free-to-play confirmed.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- Working knowledge of bug tracking database(s) required (Jira, Asana, etc.)
- Working knowledge of version control software, as well as server and back end technologies.
- We offer a competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package (health, dental & vision), including vacation days and other time off policies.
- Other great perks like company paid outings, events and invitations to networking events!
- The opportunity to lose at Super Smash Bros. Ultimate against our in-studio champion.
Send your resume, cover letter and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Project Manager Application" in the subject line and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!
Red Meat Games is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.