Who are we looking for?
Red Meat Games is searching for an experienced Graphics Programmer for our Halifax, Nova Scotia studio – Are you interested in joining an amazingly awesome team?
You will be responsible for defining and coding the render pipeline of the next title we will be working on across several platforms which include Steam, Xbox One and PS4. You will be work closely with the art team to deliver beautiful graphics with fast performance. Also supporting the development in other needed areas (UI, AI, gameplay, optimization, network, sound, animation, etc.).
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering (or equivalent).
- Experience with Unity.
- Shipped at least one console title.
- Experience with C# or C++ programming, ideally in the video game industry.
- Experience in graphics programming; shader, postprocessing, rendering, render pipelines.
- Experience with optimization and profiling.
- Experience in other areas such as gameplay, AI, UI, network is a plus.
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive benefits package (health, dental, and vision), including general time off policies.
- Lots of other great perks such as frequent company-paid outings, events and get-togethers.